The experts at Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker Funeral Home are Waukesha's most trusted resource for cremation services. We can guide you through all the choices available and show you how this option can be a meaningful, memorable way to commemorate your loved one.
Cremation can follow the visitation and funeral service, or a memorial service can be held with an urn present, if desired. We will also carry out your wishes regarding the final disposition of the cremated remains.
No matter what religious affiliation, cultural belief, or personal preference, we have the expertise to help you through the whole process.
We Provide for Every Phase of the Funeral Process:
- Transfer of the deceased from place of death to the funeral home
- Professional care of the deceased, which may include embalming, preparation, dressing, hairdressing, casketing and cosmetology
- Conduct a complete consultation with family members to gather necessary information and to discuss specific arrangements for a funeral
- File all legal paperwork including death certificates, necessary permits, affidavits and authorizations required
- Obtain certified copies of the death certificate needed to settle the estate of the deceased
- Compile information and create an obituary for placement in the newspaper. Use our obituary checklist to record important personal information for use in planning the funeral, informing friends and relatives, and writing an obituary.
- Coordinate clergy, church schedules and musicians
- Make arrangements with cemetery, crematory, or other place of disposition
- Provide a register book, prayer cards, funeral folders, and acknowledgements
- Offer to assist in notifying friends and relatives
- Care and arrangement of floral pieces
- Arrange for pallbearers, automobiles, and special services (military, for example)
- Collect all floral cards, mass cards, or other memorial contributions presented to the funeral home
- Oversee the funeral and organize and lead the funeral procession to the cemetery or other place of disposition
- Assist a family with Social Security, Veterans Benefits, and other claims