We can help you create a meaningful, personalized service to remember a loved one, to commemorate the life that was lived, and to begin the healing process.
The manner in which traditional services are held has changed over the years. Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker assures families that their loved one's funeral will be meaningful and personalized—whether a traditional service with religious aspects or a more secular, celebratory alternative is selected. Personalizing a service provides an opportunity for family and friends to participate in the funeral service, which leads to helpful closure and a positive healing experience.
We offer many ways to help families commemorate their loved one. In addition to prayers and scripture, celebration through contemporary music, poetry, photographs and storytelling is encouraged. Services can be held at our chapel or other venues including parks and churches. Flowers, seating arrangements and many other aspects can be at the discretion of the family. We welcome the opportunity to assist families in creating a truly memorable funeral service—one that will capture and reflect the life of their loved one.
We Provide for Every Phase of the Funeral Process:
- Transfer of the deceased from place of death to the funeral home
- Professional care of the deceased, which may include embalming, preparation, dressing, hairdressing, casketing and cosmetology
- Conduct a complete consultation with family members to gather necessary information and to discuss specific arrangements for a funeral
- File all legal paperwork including death certificates, necessary permits, affidavits and authorizations required
- Obtain certified copies of the death certificate needed to settle the estate of the deceased
- Compile information and create an obituary for placement in the newspaper. Use our obituary checklist to record important personal information for use in planning the funeral, informing friends and relatives, and writing an obituary.
- Coordinate clergy, church schedules and musicians
- Make arrangements with cemetery, crematory, or other place of disposition
- Provide a register book, prayer cards, funeral folders, and acknowledgements
- Offer to assist in notifying friends and relatives
- Care and arrangement of floral pieces
- Arrange for pallbearers, automobiles, and special services (military, for example)
- Collect all floral cards, mass cards, or other memorial contributions presented to the funeral home
- Oversee the funeral and organize and lead the funeral procession to the cemetery or other place of disposition
- Assist a family with Social Security, Veterans Benefits, and other claims