10 Reasons to Choose Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker Funeral Home
- It's important for you to work with a funeral home that has a longstanding reputation for service and excellence. Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker Funeral Home owner and staff provide the caring assistance needed to create a meaningful celebration of life, which honors your loved one.
- Your family is our priority. Here at Cesarz, Charapata & Zinnecker, you will be paired with caring licensed professionals who are fully committed to your family's needs and who keep your best interests in mind. You and your family are worth compassionate care.
- You are not alone. When you need us, we're here. Our funeral directors are available 24 hours a day. That means at any hour, day or night, 365 days a year, we are here to serve your family.
- We are experts at personalization. We encourage creative ideas to celebrate the life of your loved one. Our staff will go above and beyond your requests, to help create a meaningful funeral experience for you and your guests.
- Choices are important. With our wide variety of funeral services, merchandise, and personalized options, we can easily meet your family's specific needs.
- We honor our veterans. The men and women who have served our country may be eligible for Military Honors. We will make the appropriate accommodations based on eligibility. In addition, you will receive a flag case as a token of our appreciation for your loved one's service to our country.
- Children are important to us. Our staff is trained to guide children and young adults through this difficult time in a way that is age appropriate.
- We offer a topnotch preplanning program. If you are preplanning for the first time, we will tailor your arrangements according to your financial need. If you have moved and would like to transfer your pre-arrangements, we will arrange for the transfer to be made without a loss of benefits.
- Losing your loved one hurts. We will walk with you on your grief journey. You will receive the healing benefits of our aftercare program, access to our resource library, and an invitation to our annual Holiday Remembrance Service.
- Our community-minded staff supports and participates in our hometown causes and organizations.
237 N. Moreland Blvd. • Waukesha, WI 53188 • Phone: 262-542-6609 • Fax: 262-521-3823 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org